Friday, January 30, 2009

Zoom!

What a great month! It has been a pleasure to share a bit of myself with the world. The discovery of Tackle it Tuesday via a fabulous mom I have met online, has lead me to greater challenges. I have decided to dedicate the entire month of February to tackle something each and every day! Not only will it be 28 tackles, I have decided to add on 28 minutes of work out time to the schedule, keeping with the resolutions I made at the first of the year. I am not sure if I am nuts, enjoy a challenge or suffering from cabin fever. It could very well be a combination of all three, January is a time for reflection of the past year, and now its time to focus and get busy creating in the new year. Have a great weekend everyone, enjoy the football game, enjoy your families and enjoy your life. Really grab it and get the most out of it. The zest, the joy, the love......because the best things in life are not things!!
Photobucket
Val

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your 28 days. Boy will you be ultimately cleansed
in March :0) Keep us posted on what you are doing for each day.
And yes, you are correct, the most important things in life are not things.