Sunday, February 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday February 16th

All dinners are served with a vegetable side and salad.

Monday: Baked Chicken
Tuesday: Crock Pot Roast
Wednesday: Almond Chicken
Thursday: Lasagna
Friday: Beef Stew
Saturday: My birthday surprise from Mom
Sunday: Leftovers

Bento Brainstorm: Meatballs, fruit salad, yogurt,barbeque wings, pretzels and cheese, chicken roll ups, sticky rice stars, leftover lasagna and beef stew.

Yay! Its Presidents day, and you know who is on the Penny dontcha....good ole Abe Lincoln. I think he could possible be one of the most famous and well like Presidents of all time. Not only did he work for abolishing slavery, lil bits and pieces of his legacy still weave through our daily lives. For example " A penny saved is a penny earned", "Honest Abe" and ironic how when I see a Lincoln Continental (my hubby had a 70' something baby blue one as a fixer upper back in the day, boy did he love that ole boat) I think of Abe then I think of the penny!

Have a Fabulous Week, I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Weekend.
Ciao.
S.C.

No comments: