Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's an Ichiban Kan Christmas

Photobucket

YEAH! Looky at what I got in the mail today!!! I have been anticipating this package. I already have eggs in the moulds, soy sauce piggies are good to go, the rest organized and put away!! I am making Almond Chicken tonight so it is divine timing. I will try out the rice moulds after this evenings meal. My "adopted" mom is here as well covering open positions at her work, and phoned earlier to rave about her bento. "Its just so cute"...Cute might be a bit overboard, however she did express mucho appreciation. I think she is just basking in the moment that someone else made her lunch.
I received my Laptop Lunch boxes yesterday as well, so those are taking trial runs via daughter and my mom. Reviews on them at a later time.

Ciao!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo excited for my bentos. All the extras look so fun! I bet your mom is loving her day at work with a bento. You are the best! I believe you have a birthday right around the corner. Treat yourself for a day :0)