Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chop Chop!!

Some one hand me a tissue please!! My baby baby is officially a kindergartner! Ack! The last five years have zoomed by faster than I ever could have imagined! My nephew is growing facial hair and is now taller than I. My niece and daughter could not wait for school to start. Those heatherites anyways!!

So that leads me to......getting organized, yes we so let it slip in the summer, big deal, its summer. Not only will I be preparing my home manager binder to keep track of all the "stuff" that comes home from school, I will be juggling canning season and harvesting the garden. Today was freakishly quiet, I thought I would really relish this day......so I decided the hum of the new sewing machine would keep me company!

You do not have a home managment binder.....do it, it makes life so easy!

Chop Chop, time to get busy!

SC

No comments: