Saturday, April 11, 2009

Be the light.

Happy Easter Ladies. This holiday used to be so conflicted for me personally. I never quite understood how a bunny that hid eggs was tied to Jesus dying on the cross and ultimately resurrected, or folks deserting one place for another. I just could not wrap my head around all of it. I finally "got it". What a relief. I celebrate several aspects of this Holiday. Death, Birth and Rebirth. We are constantly growing in our spiritual lives as well as our personal and professional lives, they are not separate, they are intertwined. Old ways or "those that do not grow corn" must die, and it can be painful at times however it leaves us the opportunity to sow new seeds to grow those that will. Its all Gooood. Feed the flame that burns deep within your soul. Candle Flame Pictures, Images and Photos

in⋅spired

[in-spahyuhrd]
–adjective
1. aroused, animated, or imbued with the spirit to do something, by or as if by supernatural or divine influence: an inspired poet.
2. resulting from such inspiration: an inspired poem; an inspired plan.

inhaled: inspired






No comments: