Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Attention in the Terminal!

That phrase was used alot when I worked at the local Airport oh some 7 years ago...incredible its been that long ago. It was seasonal city job taking care of all the flowers and landscaping. The job did not pay much but I tell ya I loved it. I always wanted to grab the mike and roll off with something witty and funny. No one would hand it over and with all the new law after 9/11 I am sure it would have been construed as an act of terrorism if I just grabbed it and rolled with it.

On another note......anyone sending me PM's from Soggy G.....I cannot retrieve them at this time, I have chosen to take a hiatus this summer to focus on my family and the projects that are lined up for Mwah to tackle. I can be reached at unkshei3atyahoodotcom if you need to get ahold of me.



Mac bail 'em out Pictures, Images and Photos

This pretty much sums up the state of the union, think about it, no matter what political affiliation you have I find it fascinating that the new party/president never repeals any of the garbage law or Acts of congress the previous party/president passed while in Congress or on The Hill in the Whitehouse. Especially when the newly elected President may have railed about it as their "platform". For example Nafta, Patriot Act, No Child Left Behind and so on and so forth. The only one I can think of is Prohibition and even with the commerce of whiskey and booze and prostitutes they could not get it right......Maybe instead of washing the sheets they were just buying new ones....who knows.....but this same idology is what is driving this country into the wrecker....spending and spending till the coffers are dry....then what? Do we really want socialized medicine? I for one do not. Do we need change in this healthcare system? Oh you betcha!!! What I would like to see is an overhaul on the insurance companies and the lawyers that pursue frivolous lawsuits. Mr. BAucass does not have our best interests at heart, he sold out and his former staff now work for major pharmecueaticals as lobbyists. While we are on that subject......why do we even allow the Pharm companies to be traded on the stock market? Isn't that a weee bit of a conflict of interest? Do you remember the time when prescription drugs were not advertised on TV? Last I checked the stock market was for making money. Sooooo are they in it for the money?, of course they are, I wonder what thier advertising budget it? These are weird times, my friends, the answers and solutions are not simple ones either.

Ya know what else is funny, way back in the early 90's I used to go to this hairdresser, some of his best clients back in his formative hair skillz years were workin girls at the Mustang Ranch, its where he learned to perfect hair extensions. I asked for a perm, I should have gone with the extensions or some highlights. V-8 moment! I wonder where Dave is now.

GEt your boots on gals its gonna be getting deep I reckon.
S.C.

No comments: