Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Its been a trip.....

Since my last post where I raved about Design*Sponge....I was so inspired with what I saw there it kicked off a spurt of creativity. I have since repurposed 4 large pieces of furniture. Repainted the studio, have the supplies to repurpose an old door into a funky studio table. I am hoping when I go back to the 3 floor, 1 city block flea market they still have the retro 50's dining chairs to go with this "new table". Did i mention they are aqua turquoise!!!! One thing is leading to the other.
In the mix of it all.....tile shopping and rounding up supplies for the laundry room. I tell ya what, I am keeping busy....the great news, all that "college furniture" (which was still in good shape) did not go to the thrift store...it went to a family down the street that lost everything in a house fire. Plus an extra queen bed, and 2 nightstands.

I have not forgotten ya'll...just lots going on. Am I keeping it simple?....SURE....work on one project at a time, while that project has down time, go and round up supplies for your next job.

Ciao,
Val

No comments: